The Rolling Stones Hotel Room in Denver
The Curtis, A DoubleTree by Hilton in downtown Denver, is gearing up for a serious British Invasion this summer when the famed Rolling Stones play Broncos Stadium at Mile High on Saturday, August 10th, as part of the No Filter Tour.
Dedicated to pop culture, the Curtis is proud to be home to Denver’s only hotel suite that celebrates the incredible music of the Rolling Stones. To help fans say “cheers” to legendary night and an understanding morning, the Curtis has created two special overnight offers – the Curtis Satisfaction package and the Curtis Start Me Up package.
Priced starting at $7,000 per night, theCurtis Satisfaction package is perfect for the ultimate rock & roll groupie:
- Two nights’ accommodations in the Curtis 1-bedroom suite dedicated the Rolling Stones
- A “Sticky Fingers Rock Star Rider” waiting for you upon check-in, including a dozen donuts with whiskey shooters from Denver’s Habit Donut Dispensary, a UK essentials kit, a bottle of Rolling Stones wine and a case of Mama’s Little Yella Pills brews from Colorado’s Oskar Blues
- A stage-ready stylist to help you prep for the big show, complete with wardrobe, hair & makeup
- Authentic Rolling Stones memorabilia
- Pre-concert VIP Rock Star meal for two at The Corner Office
- A $500 Visa gift card to purchase official Rolling Stones merchandise at the show
- Private VIP transportation for two from the hotel to/from Broncos Stadium at Mile High
- Late checkout
- Complimentary Valet Parking
For fans who already spent way too much money on the concert tickets but still want a VIP night, the Curtis Start Me Up package is priced starting at $279 per night and includes:
- Overnight accommodations at The Curtis Hotel
- Paint it Black Welcome Amenity of Rolling Stones wine, Custom City Pop popcorn & a vintage Rolling Stones t-shirt
- Late checkout
- Complimentary Self-Parking
For more information or to book your Curtis Rolling Stones experience, please visit https://www.thecurtis.com/offers/rolling-stones-experience/.