Breckenridge Wine Classic
Starting today through Sunday the 18th, The Breckenridge Wine Classic is the perfect excuse to sneak away to the mountains this weekend to see some fall leaves and sip on some incredible wines and nibble on the best local culinary scene delights.
This event is being produced by Team Player Productions – the same company that executes Park City Food & Wine, Steamboat Wine Festival and many others. With interactive seminars paired with our great outdoor/favorite activities, we promise this event is aimed to please all those who attend including…
- Over 300 different wines, beers and spirits will be poured
- 12 local restaurants will be participating over the weekend
- 9 sommeliers participating with years of knowledge
- 12 interactive and engaging seminars
- Over 1,500 people attending from around the state
- 4-days of excitement (September 15-18)
- Partnering with Breckenridge Film Festival
- Beneficiary is National Repertory Orchestra
Go here to save 15% on tickets with code DIVIDE at checkout.